Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Product Review

I'm going to talk to you today about fiber!

Hey! Where is everyone going?

I know! I know! When someone says fiber, you think cardboard or hay or wood chips. But I'm going to talk to you about yummy fiber? You've never heard of yummy fiber? Well, listen up my fiber challenged friend because yummy is on the way!

First up: All Bran Crackers.
They come in two flavors - multi-grain and garlic. Garlic is by far my favorite but as far as I'm concerned, you could sprinkle garlic on a shoe and I'd eat it. You get 5 grams of fiber for 18 crackers (they are the same size as Wheat Thins). Now 18 crackers sounds like a lot but I can down half the box without even realizing it. You can find these along side the other "mediocre" crackers in the snack aisle.

Next comes Fiber One Yogurt.
There is not ONE detectable difference between Fiber One Yogurt and any other yogurt out there. It's smooth and creamy and, oh-so yummy! If you are needing to get more fiber into your kids diet, here's your chance. London loves this yogurt. It's one of the few things I don't have to fight with her to eat. Well, that and chocolate! Five grams of fiber per cup. The easiest five grams you'll ever down.

Last but not least, Fiber One Breakfast Bars.

Oh.My.Gosh! Seriously! These are soooooo good! And a whopping 9 grams of fiber per bar. They come in three flavors: Yummy, Way Yummy and Super Yummy! Okay, those aren't really the flavors, it's just that I can only remember two right now: Chocolate & Oats and Peanut butter. I'm sure the third is just as delectable. Check these babies out next time you're in the cereal aisle and give them a try. Admittedly, I don't know the sugar content of these. I could run downstairs and look at the box, but I'm comfy and not about to move. I trust you can look this information up for yourself.

Forget what you thought about fiber. Fiber is yummy thanks to the good people at Fiber One and All Bran. Remember: fiber is our friend. Say it with me now -

Fiber is our friend!

Good, good. Now go eat!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love the fiber one bars. So good. They are pretty sweet but I think they are good. I use them as a quick breakfast or lunch when I do not have time to sit down and eat. They really stick with you longer than regular granola bars.