Monday, May 5, 2008

Mommy Tip Tuesday

*********************

Today's Mommy Tip is a bit of a product review as well. I recentlydiscovered Johnson's Bath Buddies for kids and I just LOVE their bar soap.

The bar of soap comes wrapped in a non-slip pouch that makes it easy for little hands to grasp. London has reached one more level of independence now that she can wash herself without my help. She even gets a kick out of washing her baby brother.

Another plus - it retails for roughly .99 cents. I've seen it for a bit less at Wal-mart, as well. But the best part is often times you can find coupons for Johnson's bath products at $1.00 off. So, if you keep your eye out, you can get this soap for absolutely FREE! And who doesn't like FREE?

You? You don't like FREE? Well, you're a freak - get off my blog!

For the rest of you, I found a coupon for you at MoneySavingMom.com. Go to this post and click on the third "here" for the $1/1 coupon (last line of the post). The first "here" for the $2/2 coupon will require you to download a coupon printer program that left my computer running in circles, so skip that one.

Do you have a Mommy Tip you'd like to share? Just blog about it and add your info to the Mr. Linky below. Be sure to link back to The Stumbling Christian in your post so others know where to join in on the fun.

Have a great day!



No comments: