Welcome to my first installment of Thankful Thursday hosted by Iris over at Sting My Heart. I have many things to be thankful for, too many to list, really. Above all else, I am thankful for Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior for it is through His sacrifice that I am, not only healed, but given a straight path through an open gate right into the kingdom of God. Amen!
But for this week, specifically, I am thankful for:
- Cough suppressant
- The person who had the idea to put lotion in tissue
- Soft pillows
- A comfy couch
- A husband who took care of things while I was convalescing on said comfy couch.
- Well behaved children who didn’t give me a hard time.
- My neighbor, Debbie, who took London for a couple hours on Tuesday.
- Gatorade which, for the second time in 4 mos., has returned me back to life.
- And, lastly, the good Lord’s ingenious design of an immune system. Thank you!
What are you thankful for today or this week? Blog about it and join Sting My Heart for Thankful Thursdays!