Thursday, April 3, 2008

My 100 Things

It seems the thing to do. I see this on several blogs I peruse - 100 things about that person. Well, just like in 7th grade, I want to be in the "In" crowd, one of the popular kids and sit at the cool table. And, as it happens, just like in 7th grade, my hair right now is a fright!


So...here we go! The first ten:

100. I have a secret crush on Topher Grace from "That 70's Show".

99. I did not have one speck of morning sickness with either of my pregnancies. As a matter of fact, my pregnancies were a breeze!

98. I did not play Barbies like other little girls did. My Barbies did not dress up in bridal gowns, hop on their sparkly pink horses and ride to the mall to meet Ken. Hmm...maybe I'll write a post on this next week and tell you what my Barbies did. Dum-dum-dummm!

97. According to my husband, I'm an enigma. So some of these "100 things" will probably contradict each other. Don't bring it up as I will have no explanation for it. Roll with it.

96. I will go absolutely freaking nuts if I see a cockroach or a spider that is bigger than a nickel but I'm perfectly fine with rats and snakes.

95. It still freaks me out to stand next to the bed after I've turned out the lights. I hop in almost immediately.


94. When I was six years old I told my dad I wanted to grow up to be a Playboy Bunny. He said I could be anything I wanted to be. Really the perfect answer when you think about it.

93. I will choose strawberry ice cream over any other flavor 10 - 1.

92. I once started reading the dictionary and got as far as K. Though I did read ahead to Q because it was a really short segment. Not X though, I don't know why. Hmm...

91. I once got so scared while watching "Nightmare On Elm Street" in the theater that I accidentally kicked the person seated in front of me in the head.


90. Number 91 still cracks me up to this day. *snort*

Well, that's it for now. That was harder than it looks. It may take me awhile to come up with a full list. Stay tuned.

Oh, and for the record - I DID sit at the cool table in 7th grade. See, my friend Tami was friends with this girl Regina and Regina was THE popular girl in school so I got to sit at her table by association. And she was all, "That's cool" and I was all, like, "Thanks" and then she was all, "No pro-blem-o" and I was all, like, "Wow! Popular and bilingual!"

Yep. The cool table - where I belong.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

"Popular and bilingual"--snort, giggle, giggge snort. That's so cool!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I got to finally read from someone who thinkings a lot like me. I "Knoew" the cool girls in grade school then went to an academic plus jr. high only a few of them came over too. Then we all met up again in 1984 our Frosh! year. Yeah! I know them they know me now I can be cooooooooooollll! Cool not! They were on the cheer squads or student council and I was the one who just befriended evryone from all the clicks!
I just wish I had the guts back then to ask them, "Why won't you talk or hang out with me now?" "We use to share barbies and clothes and even lip gloss back in the day. What has changed soooo much that you don't want to know me again?"
Keep going The Stumbling Christian.
And God Bless you!