Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Am NOT Happy, People!

What on earth is this?:
Is that...is that...frost? Who defiled the beautiful grass in my backyard? Is this someone's idea of a sick joke, because I'm not laughing! This is ARIZONA for Pete's sake! Not Minnesota, or North Dakota or even *gasp* ALASKA! No, this is Arizona. You know, the Southwest! I even live in the Valley of the Sun! Not the Valley of Brrr...it's freaking cold outside!

Who do I call to complain? Where do I go to get a refund? I ordered warm weather, moderate winters and blazing HOT summers. I didn't order frost! Nobody orders frost! What's next, snow? You know what snow looks like, don't you? It looks like this:


Yeah, baby, slice me up a piece of that! No, I don't think so. Well, I guess my day has been decided for me. I have no choice but to toss a log on the fire, snuggle under a down blanket, sip some soothing hot cocoa and wait for June to come. See you then! Brrr....


2 comments:

Laurel said...

You should have seen my kids this morning. "Look, Griffin! Frost! Frost!" They're nuts!

Madame Queen said...

You crack me up! I keep telling people here "I know I'm probably going to regret saying this when the blazing hot summer days are killing me, but I really can't wait for warm weather!"