Friday, February 8, 2008

Found It On the Web Friday

Last Monday evening, as my daughter and I were heading to a church function, we had to make a stop along the way. As I got out, London eagerly pointed out a beautiful rainbow to me. I hadn't planned on getting her out of the car as I just had to drop something off at a friend's, but decided that a rainbow is not something any child should miss. We stood there, staring up at it, marveling in all it's beauty and glory - a visual reminder of God's promise to us. I managed to snap a couple of pictures of it but they did not turn out as hoped. Since I cannot share those with you, I searched the web for a better example. The rainbow we saw that night was almost a double rainbow, the second arch not quite making it all the way around.

I found the picture below searching through Google. I hope you enjoy it. One of the many ways God shows us His unending love & generosity. I never get tired of looking at rainbows and I never get tired of receiving His gifts.
Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: