Thursday, February 21, 2008

Down for the Count.

Yesterday, I was like this:
So I spent the day like this:
with a view of this:
But blessed to have a friend like this:
Brenda came for the ENTIRE DAY to help totally take care of me.
Oh, and she gave me some of this:


Which helped me to feel sooooo much better.

There's a reason we've been friends for almost 25 years.

She is, without a doubt, this:


Thank you so much, Brenda. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Yesterday or ever!

LOVE YOU!!!





3 comments:

Madame Queen said...

Yikes! I hope your back is better soon. What a great friend you have.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! When your back hurts, everything hurts. How blessed you are to have a friend like Brenda. Hope you feel better very soon!

Laurel said...

Oh no! My neck goes out fairly regularly and it ruins everything. And by the way, that is NOT a sign of aging. No way!!

And yea for good friends who take care of us.