Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Working On Something.



I'm working on something BIG. Something BOLD. Something NEW and EXCITING.

Well, I think so anyway. Do you want to know what it is? Okay, I'll tell ya! 'Cause I'm dying to tell ya!

It's a new blog! Yep, that's right a new blog. I'm not ready to unveil it yet. There's some work to be done - you know, decide colors, cute graphics, fonts, etc.

Where does that leave this blog? Well, to be honest, I'm not sure. There's definitely more to write here but I'm really feeling like God is leading me onto something else. I think my work here at The Stumbling Christian is coming to a close and I need to move forward. Challenge myself more. Maybe challenge you more. Maybe the new blog will cause you to challenge me more. I don't know but I'm excited to find out!

I hope you come along with me. I don't know what I'd do without you, quite frankly. As soon as I have it up & running you'll be the first to know!

2 comments:

mother of seven said...

It's been awhile for me.... summer sometimes gets the best of me. Now the kids are back in school and I have some time to catch up.(who are we kidding) My day is quieter. OK that is closer to the truth!!! I will watch and see what you have going on over here.... good luck:)

Daiquiri said...

Oooo...sounds exciting :) Looking forward to seeing where you're headed!

Daiquiri