Friday, January 18, 2008

Found It On the Web Friday

I haven't done this is awhile. Not because I'm not finding anything, I just can't remember what day it is most of the time. I actually came across this website awhile back but it was brought to my attention once again this week. It is an incredible time waste, let me warn you, but you will laugh & laugh & laugh and laugh some more. I know I do but, then again, it never takes much.

www.lolcats.com

A couple of my personal favorites:

Some of them you may find offensive and I wouldn't allow your kids to go through the pictures on their own as they may stumble across some inappropriate language but, really, those are few compared to the vast majority that are downright funny. If you're the type that prefers intelligent humor, move along - none of that here. Also, it takes a bit of practice to get the "language".

And after you have wasted an hour at this site and you haven't done anything productive and your kids are hungry and dinner is burned, be sure to thank me. I appreciate being appreciated!

You're welcome.



No comments: